Skip to content
- Selected Pinot Nero grapes.
- Ruby red, smooth velvety aroma, important ethereal; full distinct taste in the mouth, with noble wood reminisces. A brief passage in barrique pleasingly highlights its structure.
- Serving Temperature: 18° C.
- Food Pairing: red meat starters, rabbit, lamb, roast meats, zampone and cotechini, salami, game fowl, mature cheeses.
- Price per bottle.
- Allow this wine to "Breath" for 20minutes releasing the aromas and softening the flavours. Decant for 20 minutes to appreciate the true Taste.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection