Skip to content
- Native vine also called Croatina it has been cultivated in the territory since 1200.
- This Bonarda is produced in the still version so as to taste the typical characteristics of our Croatina grapes at their best.
- Full ruby red, pleasant, intense aroma, typical dry and harmonious to the mouth.
- Serving Temperature 12-14°C.
- Food pairing: this wine is well matched with spicy foods, rabbit, lamb, poultry, traditional Italian cotechini and zamponi, salami, medium mature cheeses.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection