Organically Cultivated Hand Harvested Grapes
Torti Wines are made naturally so you can safely choose any of these knowing they are healthy and natural
PASSION I EMOTION I QUALITY I TRADITIONS I HISTORY
- Vinified in white with Pinot Nero grapes, vines of antique origins from Burgundy and Champagne.
- The name derives from the shape of the pinecone shaped bunches.
- This variety was already present in the Oltrepò in 1600.
- A golden straw coloured wine, harmonic aromas, elegant with slightly toasted nuances.
- Dry, full and sapid to the mouth.
- Serving temperature 8°-10° C.
- Food Pairing: all hors d’oeuvres, light starters, fish or egg based dishes