Tony Moore’s Signature Collection
91 Point Wine
The Torti family has been producing award winning wine since 1910 and this fabulous Pinot Noir is no exception. Torti Family Brand on the outside of the lid giving a Unique & Authentic Gift from the Torti Family Estate.
Our Pinot Noir has a high percentage of "Resveratrol", this phenol is an "aromatic compound" contained in the grape skin its effect is very important and acts as an "anti-radical, antioxidant, anti-aging, anti-inflammatory".
A glass of our Pinot Noir will complete the combination with your food accurately chosen for your lunch, for your dinner, for a relaxing aperitif.
The search for quality is the expression of the details that you will find in the genuineness and quality of our wines to be taste in unique moments of serenity and happiness in every moment of life.
- Torti Pinot Noir is harvested by hands, selected from our vineyard in our hill named "Borgogna" that captures the best of Oltrepò Pavese's unique Terroir.
- The body of this wine is fresh elegant, the sense will be captured from delicate perfumes of black cherry, strawberry flavours and raspberry that lightly dance upon the palate.
- Beautifully balanced with vibrant acidity, its the ideal complement for earthy mushrooms, grilled salmon, game dishes, lamb, cheese, poultry.
- Serving Temperature; 16-18'C
Vinified in white with Pinot Nero grapes, vines of antique origins from Burgundy and Champagne. The name derives from the shape of the pinecone shaped bunches. This variety was already present in the Oltrepò in 1600.
A golden straw coloured wine, harmonic aromas, elegant with slightly toasted nuances. Dry, full and sapid to the mouth.
- Vinified in white with Pinot Nero grapes, vines of antique origins from Burgundy and Champagne.
- The name derives from the shape of the pinecone shaped bunches.
- This variety was already present in the Oltrepò in 1600.
- A golden straw coloured wine, harmonic aromas, elegant with slightly toasted nuances.
- Dry, full and sapid to the mouth.
- Serving temperature 8°-10° C.
- Food Pairing: all hors d’oeuvres, light starters, fish or egg based dishes
Barbera is a native grape variety originally from Piedmont, it has a relatively young history dating back towards the beginning of 1800. Classy wine, structured and full of personality, appreciated for its acidity which we make "velvety" thanks to the thinning of the bunches (green harvest).
ID: DOC OP
90 Point Wine
- Piedmont origin vines (Monferrato) they have a relatively young history dating back towards the beginning of 1800.
- Bright ruby red, vinous aroma, dry, sapid and full to the mouth.
- Serving Temperature 18° C.
- Food Pairing: Roasted red meats, braised and boiled meats, game and mature cheeses
… it will be a pleasant surprise!